Power Plant Coal Dust Filtration Fiberglass Filter Bag ( 160 x 6000)
Fiberglass Filter BagsSpecification: 1. Material : Fiberglass staple fiber
2. Scrim: with fiberglass staple yarn
5. Weight:800-900g/m2 ±10%
6. Temperature (ºC): Continue: 240, Instant: 280
Fiberglass Filter Bags Applications :
Fiberglass non woven filter media bags applications ranges in asphalt plant, incinerator, metallurgy, cement carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler dust filtration.
Fiberglass Filter Bags Advantages :
1. Good Temperature-Resistance. Max. Temp. 280 degree C.
2. High Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.9%
3. Excellent performance in Anti corrosion.
4.Fiberglass filters is the first choice for incinerator smoke , smoke in industries like metallurgy, cement , carbon black, liquid boiler, coal fire boiler.
5. Longer working time: more than 36 months.
6. Variety of finish treatments : Coating PTFE Membrane ,PTFE Impregnation
7. Good heat resistance, flame retardant, anti-corrosion effect.
8 . Used in dust filtration of high temperature, high acidity, high alkalinity, fine high
temperature, collection of valuable metal powder , high adhesive property etc.
9. . Customized by order.
With rich practical experience and working R&D team, we can design and develop kinds of filter media to satisfy the complex and diverse working conditions.
10. Advanced production lines: Complete testing and testing methods are the assurance to the products' quality.